Over 50% of our business is JFET custom solutions. Customers usually start with standard parts and customize them for their application. Many parameters are customizable, but the trade-offs must be considered for your application. Higher Idss or Gm typically requires a higher pinch-off voltage (Vp). Higher gain parts always have higher Ciss and Igss.
If starting from standard parts and customizing is impractical, consider starting from scratch with a geometry selection.
InterFET Custom Features
Start with a Standard JFET Part
Select Unique Test Parameters
Select Package Type
Review Parameters with InterFET
Start Manufacturing Device
- N and P channel configurations
- Parts available in leaded or surface mount packages
- Devices tested to any custom parameters
- Custom device binning options
- Custom hybrid solutions
- Discrete-adjacent parts available in matched pairs or larger arrays
- Hi-reliability screening available through an outsourced test lab
- Custom multi-geometry solutions