InterFET News for News
InterFET 's 30th Year Serving JFETs to Customer Needs
Richardson,TX (Friday, July 27, 2012) --
August of 2012 marks InterFET's 30th year of providing the world with the broadest line of JFET products. Even though we see so much digital control in our industry we still live in an analog world. Therefore, the JFET market still thrives, and we are thriving with it.
Our customer service is unparalleled. We pride ourselves in consistently serving our customers with solutions to their design and production requirements. InterFET has the broadest line of JFET products in a wide range of package types seen in the industry. Even though the economic and market conditions have changed since InterFET's beginning we have supported many of the same customers, and they have supported us. We also have the privilege of serving new customers as the electronics market changes and grows. And we continue to enter new markets, provide new products and support our customers with custom, selected, as well as standard products.
- Here are some “fast facts” about InterFET:
- InterFET still manufacturers one of the broadest lines of JFETs in the industry, and has no plans to discontinue any of them.
- We ship product in a wide variety of packaging configurations including plastic thru hole and surface mount, metal case, and bare die.
- We have a worldwide rep structure so we can take care of our customers wherever they are located.
- We have hybrid & specialty assembly capability to support unique assembly and wire bonding requirements for a wide variety of customers.
- Our wafer fabrication is performed in qualified wafer fab foundries
- We still do our own wafer probe, metal case manufacturing, and final test of all of our products.
- SERVICE is our business! Semiconductors are the products that enable us to serve you!